REIKI is a natural method of energy balancing for the purpose of stress reduction and relaxation. Reiki is considered complementary and alternative medicine (CAM) in the United States. While it may be used entirely on its own, it is not meant as a substitute for conventional medical, veterinary, or psychological diagnosis and treatment.
Reiki practitioners do not diagnose conditions, nor do they perform medical treatment, prescribe substances, or interfere with the treatment of a licensed medical professional, unless they have received training in a licensed professional practice that supports this. (This type of skill is not a part of a normal certified Reiki training program.)
It is recommended you see a licensed physician or licensed health care professional for any physical or psychological ailment you may have as well as tell your health care providers about any complementary and alternative practices you use. Give them a full picture of what you do to manage your health. This will help ensure coordinated and safe care.
During a session, Reiki is administered by the Reiki practitioner for the purpose of stress reduction and relaxation, in order to balance and harmonize the body and allow the Universal Life Energy to flow where it is needed to support the body’s innate healing abilities.
No claims of miracles and cures have been made, expressed, or implied.
REIKI/REFLEXOLOGY IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL CARE. IF YOU ARE EXPERIEINCING ANY SPECIFIC MEDICAL PROBLEM AND HAVE NOT SEEN YOU MEDICAL DOCTOR, I RECOMMEND YOU DO SO TODAY.
- Clients will provide a health history at the first session and provide updates as necessary.
- Sessions begin and end at scheduled times. Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled time so that your appointment may begin in a timely manner. Clients who are tardy in excess of 15 minutes will be expected to reschedule unless agreed to by practitioner. Failure to make the scheduled appointment on time will result in a shortened session at the full session price.
- If a cancellation is necessary, please give a minimum of 24 hours notice or you will be charged for the appointment. Emergency cancellations are determined at the discretion of the practitioner. Please understand someone else may need the slot.
- Please do not arrive for your session under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs.
- Payment in the form of cash or check and is due in full at the time service is rendered.
- There will be a $25.00 fee assessed for checks returned for insufficient funds.
- Harassment will not be tolerated. Offensive or explicit remarks, including remarks of a sexual nature, will result in the immediate termination of the session. The client will remain responsible for the full session fee and may be asked not to return for further sessions.
- If at any point you experience physical or emotional discomfort, inform the practitioner immediately so that the session can be modified to suit your comfort. Understand that you can end the session at any time, if necessary.
- The practitioner reserves the right to refuse service or terminate any session at her discretion.
- Unless confirmed with the practitioner in advance, please do not bring any other person to your session.